First/group 料金 :
* For ordinary lessons for adults and kids, I charge the basic price.
* For Business English and Chinese Mandarin lessons, I would need to charge higher because I am specialised in working/training in Business and Finance in the last 14 years in Britain, however, I am a very flexible person who enjoys teaching, so the price is negotiable as well as my teaching method & teaching location. Why not give me a call or email for an initial chat so we have the opportunity to go through the details!
10 Oct to 24 Dec 2012:
* Monday-Friday: every evening + half day in the morning or afternoon (to be confirmed)
* Weekends: Fully available
* TEFL certificate specialized in Business English, 1 to 1 lesson and teaching for young learners, UK
* FCCA, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
* MBA, Master of Business Administration,UK
* BA, International Trade, Beijing
* Certificate of Advanced Interpretation, Beijing
* Senior project manager specialized in finance integration,Bank of Scotland, UK
* Offshore finance director specialized in property funds, Barclays bank PLC, UK
* Audit manager, Mazars Chartered Accountant, UK
* Accounts manager, The British Council, UK
* Management consultant, Beijing, China
Hi there, I am a very flexible, easy-going and patient person who enjoys teaching and communicating with people from different culture background. I have spent 14 years working in Business and Finance in the UK before I decided to take a career break recently because I fell into love with Japan on my first trip early this year. I will spend next 6-9 months in Japan learning Japanese and teaching English and Chinese Mandarin.
For my teaching style, I believe it is important to listen to you - you can tell me about yourself and your study purpose, so I can tailor make my lessons just for you!